Wednesday 18 September 2013

My Yachting & Kayaking Day 2

Here is My Yachting & kayaking reflection Day 2 I hope you like it :-)

My Yachting & Kayaking Reflection Day 2


Something I am pleased with was when me and Tracey  did really really well in the optimist yacht and especially when we were about to fall over.
                           
well I really enjoyed learning to use the tiller in every way I could because it was really hard at first but then it was easy as and now i'm never scared.                 



Something I found hard was Kayaking back to sure from being under the bridge and it was a very long way because I had to go by the yachts instead of going by the kayaks.



Something I found hard was Kayaking back to sure from being under the bridge and it was a very long way because I had to go by the yachts instead of going by the kayaks.


                 
Something I want to get better at the kayaking because my legs always hurt and it is because I am doing something wrong and because you use that muscle in your keg.
         
(What can I do about it?)
Try harder.

y Yachting and Kayaking reflection Day 2 by Nakita Hildreth on GoAnimate

2 comments:

  1. Wow Nakita!
    I like how you did GoAnimate
    and I really like the pitcher
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nakita that is an amazing goanimate and I like that you did you voice in it. I liked that you did your goanimate on a boat. I like your witing and that is great because you found kayaking hard and so did I.
    Well done Nakita.
    Keep up the good work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...