Wednesday 14 August 2013

My Henna Hands

Here are My Henna Hands that I made for topic I hope you like them.:-)
Henna is a dye that people put on their hands and it is a cool art that people have to represent  their culture.



                  My  Henna Hands
  1. The Mandala represents the universe because the world means  everything.
  2. The s pattern represents my friends because they are always designing new things and they like this pattern.
  3. This Pattern represents my family.
  4. And this last pattern The spiral represents The Maori koru pattern.












6 comments:

  1. Well done, Nakita.

    You were a great example for the rest of the class when it came to labelling what each part of your henna hands stand for.

    I think you explained what henna is for very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nakita.
    your Henna hands look fabulous!
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Henna hands. I like your design Nakita, it looks really cool. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nakita
    Great post.
    Your hand are great. I love the patterns that you put on them.
    Well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Nakita I think you put a lot of eford and pride into that. Well done keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nakita,
    Those were very cool henna hands.
    I like the way you have said what henna is made of.
    I also like your henna designs!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...