Thursday 1 August 2013

My Earthquake Story

  Here is my earthquake story that I have finally 
finished! I hope you like it :-)   
       The Earthquake

I was just sitting down on the ground with the whole class and the teacher and we were in the middle of maths. I could start to feel the ground kind of swaying and then I looked around to see who was jumping or moving to make the room shake but there was no one there so then I looked back at the teacher and then the whole room shook like the whole classroom was on a bridge and the bridge moved. So then I went under the table and everyone else was still on the mat so that meant I was the only one that went  under a table.After that had happened the bell rung but the office ladies did a bit of a whoopsy!because they have to ring the bell and when the bell stops ringing they say “ok  its safe now you  can go outside  but they didn't do that so we just went outside. So then it was all over!

1 comment:

  1. Funny story Nakita. You are always funny. But sometimes I cant hold when the class is in trouble. But great story. And I like the part when the earthquake started. Well done:]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...